Update: we will be announcing our 2018/2019 events in September 2018! We are delighted to announce that Chris Wood Dental Implant solutions will be hosting another Study Group event ‘Let’s talk implants.
Dental Implant News for Practitioners
'Introducing a new implant designed exclusively for denture wearers'.
Dr Martina Pirklova recently joined our team at Dental Implant Solutions. She has completed her foundation Straumann ITI implant training and joins us to support the planning, imaging and restorative stages of treatment plans. She brings her enviable blend of friendly professionalism and unquestionable clinical aptitude to strengthen our group of Implant professionals.
In step with the move to incorporate the latest technology to the advantage of our patients, we have recently invested in a 'top of the range' digital CT scanner.
Chris Wood Dental Implants are delighted to announce the acquisition of the Gendex DP700 CBCT scanner.
A study by Public Health England has shown that more than 1 in 10 children under 3 have visible signs of tooth decay.
The government’s proposal to ban smoking in cars with children has been welcomed by leading dental health experts and is expected to be introduced in 2015.
- Can I have dental implants and how can I get the best results?
- Introducing 2019 study groups - Helping you gain an additional revenue stream
- What have we got planned for 2019?
- 2018 has been a fantastic year for us - here’s what we’ve been up to
- Martina has gained a new qualification
- Our new Implant System – Introducing Axiom by Anthogyr
- Exciting update - we're moving premises!
- We've updated our YouTube channel
- Our new 3 Shape Trios Scanner
- Implant outreach - how we work with referring dental practitioners