Dental Implants are without question the modern way to replace missing teeth.
Dental Implants are without question the modern way to replace missing teeth. Small Titanium ‘replacement roots’ are used to anchor new teeth. This can be a single tooth, maybe lost through an accident or infection, several teeth, which may have been lost over a number of years for various reasons or a whole set of teeth, maybe lost through the effects of gum disease or neglect.
Chris and his Implant Coordinator Jane Bower led two very successful lunch time presentations last month. Causeway dental practice Bicester and 52 Cornmarket St Witney, both participated in lunch time seminars covering updates in Implant Dentistry and modern techniques for restoring dental implants.
The Wand was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry. This computer controlled anaesthetic delivery system is a logical progression from the syringe which has seen little change since it’s invention more than 150 years ago. 'With The Wand, dentists can bring one of dentistry’s last remaining antiquated designs into the 21st Century'.
- What have we got planned for 2019?
- 2018 has been a fantastic year for us - here’s what we’ve been up to
- How do dental implants work with your existing teeth?
- Why you shouldn't let anxiety stop you from seeking dental implant advice
- How to get the most from your dental implants
- Lost a tooth in a sports injury? Single tooth implants can give you back your smile
- The benefits of getting dental implants locally
- 3 reasons why dental implant bridges are better than dentures
- Implant Care Guide
- The dental implant procedure