For many people, dental implants are a long-term, fuss-free way of replacing missing teeth, but how do you know if implants are the best option for you? Who can have dental implants? Most adults in good general health and with healthy gums are able to replace missing teeth using dental implants.
Dental Implants Blog
This year has been a busy and exciting one for the team here at Chris Wood Dental Implant Solutions. We’re always striving to utilise the latest techniques and technologies to make our work as efficient and comfortable for our patients as possible – and that means keeping abreast of all the latest developments in implant dentistry.
This year has been a busy and exciting one for the team here at Chris Wood Dental Implant Solutions.
The process of placing dental implants alongside natural teeth One of the major selling points of dental implants is that they can be made to fit around your existing teeth - meaning you don’t have to have any teeth removed to have them fitted.
We understand that the thought of getting dental implants can be a source of anxiety, but we’d encourage you not to let your worries stop you from seeking potentially life-changing advice.
Whether you’ve lost a tooth due to an accident, infection or tooth decay, a dental implant offers a state of the art solution that looks and feels natural.
Now a standard method of tooth replacement, dental implants are a long-term solution to missing teeth and can last for decades if properly taken care
Losing a tooth is many people’s worst nightmare, as not only is it an uncomfortable experience but it can also make chewing difficult, and seriously affect your smile too.
When you have lost some of your teeth it can cause practical problems, such as making it harder to chew, as well as causing confidence issues, making you feel self-conscious when talking or smiling.
- Can I have dental implants and how can I get the best results?
- What have we got planned for 2019?
- 2018 has been a fantastic year for us - here’s what we’ve been up to
- How do dental implants work with your existing teeth?
- Why you shouldn't let anxiety stop you from seeking dental implant advice
- How to get the most from your dental implants
- Lost a tooth in a sports injury? Single tooth implants can give you back your smile
- The benefits of getting dental implants locally
- 3 reasons why dental implant bridges are better than dentures
- Implant Care Guide